Submission Procedures and Policies
Note: Deadline for all Submissions is October 4th 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
The following procedures and policies must be adhered to. Failure to follow these policies will result in submissions being removed from consideration.
- Submissions are open to ISME members only. All presenters and co-presenters must be an ISME member at the time of submission, at the time of acceptance and at the time of presenting.
- Submissions are accepted online This system will be available to ISME members through the ISME 2022 World Conference website at: ismeworldconference.org
- All submissions and presentations must be in English.
- Submissions must arrive by the deadline. The submission system closes on 4 October 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- There will be no deadline extension. Applicants should ensure that they begin the process of submitting in good time and should not assume that the deadline will be extended.
- Abstracts only are required by the deadline for submissions.
- Submission of full papers. Applicants who want to submit full papers for publication in the conference proceedings must upload their full paper by 4 October 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Full papers can be modified after submission until 11 October 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Full papers submitted after this deadline will not be included in the conference proceedings. All full papers must be in the format of the Guidelines for Authors. Submissions that are not presented in the required format will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Formats of submission. ISME accepts four submission formats.
- Papers (includes individual presentations and roundtable formats)
- Symposia (includes diverse format sessions)
- Workshops (includes demonstrations)
- Submission review panels. Each paper (individual and roundtable), poster, symposium and workshop submission must select one Review Panel that corresponds the best with the topic
- All submissions—including symposia—must be made without author identification, for blind review. Submissions that are not blind will be automatically rejected. Note: References may include citations from the author(s) if applicable.