The call for presenters for the Commission Pre Conference Seminars is now open!
The purpose of the 35th ISME World Conference 2022 is to foster global understanding and cooperation among the world’s music educators, by strengthening ties and sharing ideas about different aspects and issues within music education, in ways that promote music education for people of all ages throughout the world. Through advocating and exploring the theme A Visible Voice, ISME’s 2022 conference aims to recognise the legitimacy of each community’s music practice as a valid strategy for their socialisation and development; enabling respect for, and recognition of, individual opinion, position and perception.
Click on the links below to be directed to the dedicated Call for Presenter webpage for each of the commissions.
- Research Commission
- Community Music Activity Commission (CMA)
- Early Childhood Music Education Commission (ECME)
- Education of the Professional Musician Commission (CEPROM)
- Commission on Policy: Culture, Education and Media
- Music in Schools and Teacher Education Commission (MISTEC)
- Special Music Education and Music Therapy Commission
Keep in touch
If you are not an ISME member, why not keep in touch with developments for the 35th ISME World Conference.